Full Installation Guide
Everything you need to get your TV safely on the wall, in no time
Before you start
…we just wanted to say thanks for choosing Vogel’s. Smart choice.
And you’re already making another smart choice – reading the manual! Keep reading to learn all about safe, efficient installation, and how to use your new accessory.
Always read these safety instructions carefully before installing and using this product.
Following these instructions is strictly required. Incorrect mounting and/or installation could put you, your TV, and your family at substantial risk.
- Vogel’s recommends that the mounting and/or installation of this product should be carried out by a suitably qualified expert.
- Vogel’s cannot be held responsible for any injury and/or damage caused by incorrect installation.
- Please consult the manual for your TV and ensure that the weight and size of the TV is within the maximum weight and size limits specified for this product, and that the TV mounting bolts used are of a suitable length and diameter. Note that not all the TV mounting accessories provided are required for the installation of any one TV.
- The wall mounting accessories provided are exclusively intended for installation on walls made of solid brick, solid concrete or solid wood columns.
- Any material covering the wall must not exceed 3 mm/ 0.12 inch.
- For mounting on walls made of other materials, such as hollow bricks, wood panels or plasterboard, please consult your installer and/or specialist supplier.
- Clean the product with a dry, lint-free cloth. Do not use detergents or other solvents to clean the product.
- Only qualified, certified personnel may repair the product. Use only original spare parts. The use of other parts will result in voiding the warranty, and could lead to injuries.
- Alterations to the product and technical modifications are not permitted. This will void the warranty, and could lead to injuries.
- Always store the product in a dry and safe place with a temperature between -10°C to +50°C.
- Handle and transport the product with care.
- Repack the product when transporting or not using it for a longer period of time.
- Lifting your TV is a two-person job. Don’t be bold!
What’s in your box?
- Something missing? Make sure your packaging has everything in place:
- Horizontal bar (2x)
- Vertical bracket
- 4x Screws
- 7x M8 washer
- 4x M8*18mm bolts
- 1x DIN916 set screw
Got your tools ready?
Don’t start without all the necessary tools:
- Drilling machine
- Stud finder
- 5mm or 13/64” wood drill (for walls with wooden studs only)
- Spirit level
- Socket wrench no. 13
- M4 (4mm) Allen key
Take care of your safety
- Who cares about looking cool? Always wear personal protective equipment:
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Safety shoes
Lifting your TV is a two-person job. Don’t be bold!
Watch the maximum weight
Important positioning information
Ready… set… get installing!
Step 1: Attach the bottom horizontal bar to the wall
- Don’t just guess! Use a stud finder to determine the position of the studs.
- Use a tape-measure to determine the spacing between the studs.
- Determine which lock holes to use that correspond with the spacing between the studs.
- Determine the height of your stud adapter and mark the drilling holes using the bottom horizontal bar.
- Remove the bottom horizontal bar.
- Now for the fun part… drilling the holes.
- Attach the bottom horizontal bar Ⓐ to the wall with the screws Ⓒ and washers Ⓓ from the mounting kit.
Step 2: Set the vertical bracket length to match your wall mount.
- Determine the mutual position of the two bracket parts. See the illustration ‘Positioning information’ for information on your specific wall mount model.
- Set the vertical bracket length to match your wall mount model.
- Put the set screw in the correct hole your wall mount model. See the illustration ‘Positioning information’ for information on your specific wall mount model.
- Tighten the set screw using the allen key.
Step 3: Attach the top horizontal bar and vertical bracket(s)
- Attach the top horizontal bar to the vertical bracket(s) Ⓑ. Temporarily put the assembly in the bottom horizontal bar.
- Use the spirit level to level the top horizontal bar. Mark the drilling holes
- Remove the top horizontal bar and the vertical bracket(s).
- Now for the fun part… drilling the holes.
- Loosen the bolt that connects the top horizontal bar with the vertical bracket(s). Remove the vertical bracket(s).
- Attach the top horizontal bar to the wall with the screws Ⓒ and washers Ⓓ from the mounting kit.
- Position the vertical bracket.
- Position the wall mount on the stud adapter.
- Consult the illustration ‘Positioning information’ for information on attaching your specific wall mount model. NOTICE For the TVM 5855 an extra service kit is required.
- Use the bolts to attach the wall mount and the vertical bracket(s) to the horizontal bars at the same time.
- Mount the TV screen to the wall mount according to the wall mount manual.
Confused? Unsure? Going crazy?
There’s plenty of help waiting for you, online:
Found a problem you can’t fix? Don’t panic… try these!
‘What if I need spare parts?’
If you require a spare part, please contact your local dealer or Vogel's. Click here to contact Vogel's Consumer Care.
We care about the planet. If you’re getting rid of the packaging or the TV mount itself, please visit your local recycling facility, or contact your municipal office. Recycling matters!
Thanks again for choosing Vogel’s! Durability is paramount in the development and production of our products.
If your product is not functioning properly due to material faults or manufacturing defects, we will repair it free of charge or replace it at our own discretion.
If you have any problems with our product or want to know whether the guarantee is applicable, please:
- Complete the contact form or mail our Consumer Care Team. Preferably, please add a picture.
- Within 2 business days you will be contacted by our local Vogel’s distributor.
- If the guarantee is invoked, the product should be returned, together with the original purchase document (invoice, sales slip or cash receipt). The purchase document should clearly show the name of the supplier and the date of purchase. You will be informed about the specific return address and further procedure.
Vogel’s guarantee shall lapse in the following cases:
- If the product has not been installed or used in accordance with the instructions;
- If applicable, if the holes in the wall have not been properly drilled in accordance with the Vogel's installation instructions for the applicable wall type;
- If the product has been altered or repaired by someone other than Vogel’s;
- If a fault arises due to external causes (outside the product) such as for example lightning, water nuisance, fire, scuffing, exposure to extreme temperatures, weather conditions, solvents or acids, wrong use or negligence;
- If the product is used for different equipment than is mentioned on or in the packaging.
Do you have any other questions? Please make use of our contact form.
Vogel’s Products BV - Hondsruglaan 93 - 5628 DB Eindhoven - The Netherlands
Vogel’s Products BV 2023 © All rights reserved.