Full Installation Guide
Everything you need to get your accessory installed, in no time
Before you start
…we just wanted to say thanks for choosing Vogel’s. Smart choice.
And you’re already making another smart choice – reading the manual! Keep reading to learn all about safe, efficient installation, and how to use your new accessory.
What’s in your box?
- Something missing? Make sure your packaging has everything in place:
- Cable cover mount
- Cable cover lid
Got your tools ready?
Don’t start without all the necessary tools:
- Large crosshead screwdriver
- Drilling machine
- 5mm or 13/64" concrete / brick drill (for concrete / brick walls only)
- Stud finder (for walls with wooden studs only)
- Metal saw (optional)
- Spirit level
Ready… set… get installing!
Step 1: Attach the cable cover mount to the wall
- Attach the cable cover mount Ⓐ to the wall with the screws Ⓓ. Use the spirit level to level the cable cover.
- Mark the holes on the wall.
- Drill the holes.
- Attach the cable cover mount Ⓐ to the wall with the screws Ⓓ, and plugs Ⓔ. Use the spirit level to level the cable cover.
Step 2: Place the cables
- Organise the cables.
Step 3: Place the cable cover lid
- Place the cable cover lid Ⓑ on the cable cover mount Ⓐ.
Job done now! Enjoy watching your TV!
Cut it easily to your desired length
- Use the cut marks to cut the cable cover to the desired length. You can also cut it diagonally to place the cable cover in a right angle.
Confused? Unsure? Going crazy?
There’s plenty of help waiting for you, online:
Found a problem you can’t fix? Don’t panic… try these!
‘What if I need spare parts?’
If you require a spare part, please contact your local dealer or Vogel's. Click here to contact Vogel's Consumer Care.
We care about the planet. If you’re getting rid of the packaging or the TV mount itself, please check your municipality’s guidelines for the best disposal options near you. For information about the materials used in the packaging, visit www.vogels.com/recycle. Recycling matters!
Thanks again for choosing Vogel’s! Durability is paramount in the development and production of our products.
If your product is not functioning properly due to material faults or manufacturing defects, we will repair it free of charge or replace it at our own discretion.
If you have any problems with our product or want to know whether the guarantee is applicable, please:
- Complete the contact form or mail our Consumer Care Team. Preferably, please add a picture.
- Within 2 business days you will be contacted by our local Vogel’s distributor.
- If the guarantee is invoked, the product should be returned, together with the original purchase document (invoice, sales slip or cash receipt). The purchase document should clearly show the name of the supplier and the date of purchase. You will be informed about the specific return address and further procedure.
- If the product has not been installed or used in accordance with the instructions;
- If applicable, if the holes in the wall have not been properly drilled in accordance with the Vogel's installation instructions for the applicable wall type;
- If the product has been altered or repaired by someone other than Vogel’s;
- If a fault arises due to external causes (outside the product) such as for example lightning, water nuisance, fire, scuffing, exposure to extreme temperatures, weather conditions, solvents or acids, wrong use or negligence;
- If the product is used for different equipment than is mentioned on or in the packaging.
Vogel’s guarantee shall lapse in the following cases:
Do you have any other questions? Please make use of our contact form.
Vogel’s Products BV - Hondsruglaan 93 - 5628 DB Eindhoven - The Netherlands
Vogel’s Products BV 2024 © All rights reserved.